October 27, 2008

Passing On An Award.


Recently, my talented friend Diane granted me an award, which I am to pass on.
This award, if accepted, urges you to list 6 things you love and should be passed on to 6 others.
I am going to pass it over to some people that I feel deserve this award more than me, as I admire their blogs, their creativity, the way they write or their sense of style.

With that said, as I do not want to offend anyone, I want to stress the fact that no one has to feel obliged to accept it, or can accept it with no strings attached, meaning not to have to list 6 things they love, nor needing to pass it on to anyone.
I guess I am bending the rules a bit.;)

1) I am sending this award back to Diane, as she is one of the most talented writers I have ever met, the eloquence and the sincerity in her contemplative posts are so touching, and she has the biggest heart.:)
2) The next one goes without question to Holly, she so incredibly sensitive, stylish and so creative, this award must have been made for people like her
3) The third one goes to Hazel, for creating a blog site that appeals to the romantic me, I love the jewelry pictures and the way she has designed the site
4) The fourth one goes to Stevyn, I have visited his blog for only a short time, but am already hooked on the unique, unpretentious way he describes his thoughts and experiences
5) The fifth ones goes to Donna, and her wonderfully artistic blog full of breathtaking pictures and designs and her writing which always strikes me as very kind and thoughtful
6) The sixth one goes to Blog Princess G, whose distinctive writing, style and over all wonderful, vivacious blog is the reason and inspiration to why I have started writing mine

I also give an un-official award to Hilary, I simply love the design of her site, the incredibly evocative pictures she takes and her perceptive writing. Please feel free to ignore this award Hilary, as I respect your feelings about this kind of "tagging", and accept it simply as my admiration and acknowledgment of your talent.;)

14 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks for the award.

I was reading the 6 things you love and mine are almost the same.

Hugs,
Donna

Zuzana said...

You completely deserve it Donna, I fully enjoy my visits to your place. You are a true artist.
Thank you for accepting it.:)

Holly said...

You really are too kind to me!! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and I thank you. I would be very pleased to accept and pass it on.

Now, how impressed am I that you work in a science lab?! I know you totally down played it, and t.v does over-dramatize and romanticize it, but come on....
Protege, you are a mad scientist!!! How cool is that?!! You are one of those incredible people that are shaping the future of our entire scientific world. I can't down play that. :)

Zuzana said...

Dearest Holly, I am happy and so flattered that you find it cool that I am a mad scientist!! And that you acknowledge the importance of my profession, thank you so much for that.:)
And you deserve that award, I love your blog, you are very talented and creative and inspiring, you keep amazing me all the time.:)

Stevyn Colgan said...

You're very kind! I shall go away and consider my six things. x

Zuzana said...

You are very welcome Stevyn.:)
Looking forward to read it.

Diane said...

Thanks! :) Back at'cha! xo

Hazel Designs said...

Thank you so much! I feel so honored, especially with the kind things you said :) I'll post my six after I do my Twilight Tuesday post!

(And I agree - sleep is the best).

Zuzana said...

Hazel, you deserve the award, your blog is wonderful, I enjoy it so.:)
Just take your time, post it when you feel like it.:)

Zuzana said...

Diane, you know you are the best.:)

Hilary said...

Aww thanks so much. I have no problem accepting the award lol.. it gives me the opportunity to link back to you, and so I shall.

My only problem with memes and tags is the obligation to tailor a post content to them. I just like to keep my content my own. I'm so glad you understand, and don't feel insulted by that. The award however is an honour and I'll display it proudly on my sidebar. Thank you. You're a sweetie! :)

Zuzana said...

I am so happy Hilary you will accept the award, you know how much I love your blog.:)
And I do respect your decision about the tags, no problems at all.:)

G said...

I came in from a late night at work to this lovely surprise! Thank you and I'm very touched that you'd give me this award dear Bloggy Friend. I'm off to post it on my blog. :)

Zuzana said...

You know you deserve it G; your blog is wonderful and always a joy to visit.:)